Chemical Trial Kit
Lawson Screen & DigitalSKU:
Try our most popular chemicals at a bargain price!
Test our most popular screen printing chemicals with this trial package.
- 5 Chemical Resistant Spray Heads
- 1 Quart MD-100 Mesh Degreaser - MD-100 is a concentrated formula for removing dirt, silicone and oils from your mesh.
- 1 Quart ID-360 Ink & Stain Remover - Completely cleans and removes residual ink stains so it can also be used as biodegradable, drain safe, Non-Flammable stain remover.
- 1 Quart PW 305 Press Wash - PW-305 will perform as a great plastisol or graphic UV ink press wash when changing colors between jobs, and/or as a screen opener for continuous printing.
- 1 Quart ID-200 Soy Ink Degradent - This low odor, Soy-Based textile and graphic ink degradent is drain safe and works well on plastisol, UV, enamel, lacquer, and vinyl inks.
- 1 Quart SR-45 Concentrated Stencil Remover -Odor-free, non hazardous, concentrated stencil remover liquid you can mix up to 1:3 with your water for removing direct emulsion stencils, capillary film stencils or direct/indirect stencils.
- 1 - Flat Brush - Ideal grit for screen printing preparation and reclaiming process to speed up the removal of inks and emulsions.