Digital Factory for Epson DTG Printers by CADLink
Maximize the print and ink technologies with a RIP software that was specifically configured by CADLink for the Epson F-2100 & F-2000 Direct To Garment (DTG) printer.
Digital Factory V10 allows DTG printers greater control compared to Garment Creator. This sophisticated DTG RIP software is for serious DTG printers who want to scale their operations and produce the best looking DTG prints. Digital Factory Apparel Epson Edition software will have you printing vibrant designs on fabrics of all colors in minutes. Multiple, pre-set, color-managed queues come standard within the software and ensure that illustrated images literally "pop" with color and photographic images are printed with unmatched accuracy. The automated underbase feature ensures that images printed on dark fabrics are printed beautifully and in the least amount of time. Control the more technical aspects of DTG printing by varying the Epson DTG drop size and more.
The Digital Factory Apparel Epson™ Edition includes the following leading-edge features:
- Spectacular Color Reproduction - CADLink's high-fidelity color management engine provides the most vibrant, color-accurate printing on white, colored and black fabrics of all types.
- Complete, centralized job management - CADLink direct to garment RIP software features Visual Production Manager™, a simple, easy to use interface that manages multiple queues and multiple printers simultaneously.
- Seamless interface with design applications - No need to worry about the issues involved with exporting and importing files. Digital Factory Apparel uses "send to" technology direct from your favorite design applications, (Corel, Illustrator, PhotoShop).
- Industry-leading white ink management and automated underbase feature - Proper use of white ink is essential to printing images onto black or dark colored fabrics. Advanced implementation of layer technology automatically creates an underbase layer that can be sent to a production queue directly from a design application. Print-Que-Graphic.
- Unmatched integration of black artwork elements into black garments - A pre-set queue function can automatically remove any black components from a design when printed on a black fabric. This creates highly attractive prints that make designs appear to literally "blend" into the fabric, (see also "plug-in" description below).
- Direct, in-RIP support of production plug-in's - SuperSize Image (resolution increase for low resolution artwork); FluidMask (easy to use masking software ideal for removing unwanted backgrounds); "Knock-me-out-Black" and "Knock-me-out-Color" (color removal from artwork tools that allow graphics to "blend into" background garment color)
- Precision ink level controls - Provides the ability to optimize amount of ink placed on different fabrics. Contributes to cost savings and increases print quality.
CMYK and RGB file color support ensures the widest range of process colors and true photographic-quality image printing - Conversion of color spaces (RGB to CMYK) can create unwanted color shifts. Since most apparel printers work with CMYK, Digital Factory Apparel is able to provide the most sought-after color results in the market.