Epson SureColor F2000 & F2100 UltraChrome DTG Ink Cartridges
*Orders taking advantage of our Quantity Discount pricing will be drop shipped, which may affect transit times.
Epson UltraChrome DG is a DTG (direct-to-garment) ink available in 600ml cartridges, formulated for the Epson F-2000 and Epson F2100 DTG printer. When used in conjunction with Epson’s UltraChrome DG Ink, the SureColor F-2000 & F-2100 excels on dark fabric, because its white ink is tough. The white ink is circulated within the system and has been designed to reduce clogging, which increases productivity, allowing deadlines to be met consistently. UltraChrome DG is an eco-friendly ink that has been awarded a part certification from Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, which means it doesn’t contain any harmful substrates.
High-performance garment ink technology, developed by Epson
- Next-generation, white ink technology
- Outstanding color and white performance
- Garments keep their stretch-ability and natural drape
- White ink, anti-coagulation chemistry for high reliability
- Ink cartridges with two-year shelf life
- Works in tandem with Epson pre-treatment fluid for highly durable garments
Heat Press Times: Color Only: 45 sec/6 PSI
Use more time for heavy coverage or double-strike mode
Heat Press Temperature: Heat Press Temp - 338°F/170°C
Heat Conveyor Times: Colour Only 3.5 to 4.5 min
Heat Conveyor Temperature: Heat Conveyer Temp - 320°F/160°C
Size: 600 ml