Vinyl Graphics Fundamentals and Advanced Techniques DVD
Lawson Screen & DigitalSKU:
Easy and common applications to more advanced techniques; including applying vinyl to, and over, irregular surfaces, this video will help you do the job right the first time, saving time and valuable graphics.
Vinyl expert, Larry Mitchell demonstrates more than 50 tips, tricks and techniques for working with vinyl graphics. Beginning with the basics, Mitchell shows how to prepare the surface, how to handle and apply vinyl graphics, and how to deal with special circumstances of all kinds. From easy and common applications, to more advanced techniques, including applying vinyl to, and over, irregular surfaces, this video will help you do the job right the first time, saving time and valuable graphics. Formerly available only on two VHS videos, Vinyl Graphics Fundamentals and Advanced Techniques is now combined into one, handy, hour-long DVD.
Learn vinyl graphics techniques and increase your profits by:
- Choosing the right type of vinyl for the job
- Doing the job right the first time
- Saving installation time and material costs
- Handling challenging installations easily
- Creating visual effects that impress
- Winning customer respect and loyalty
Larry Mitchell, former "Vinyl Graphics" columnist for Signs of the Times, and veteran of the vinyl business from its inception in the 1970s, demonstrates the fundamentals and advanced techniques necessary to succeed in the vinyl sign and graphics business.
- Vinyl selection, wedding, picking and masking
- Preparing the surface
- Layout, positioning, applying and liner removal
- Squeegee use, removing bubbles and wrinkles
- We and dry application methods
- Reclaiming and repairing dirty or damaged graphics
- Creating depth and dimensional perspective
- Combining paint and vinyl for special effects
- Compound curves and rivets
- Textured and porous surfaces
- Removing old or unwanted vinyl graphics
- Specialty vinyl film tips
This 45 minute DVD is a compilation of two videos, and includes checklists, examples and demonstrations of more than 40 fundamental and advanced techniques.