VersaSTUDIO BN-20A Desktop Printer/Cutter
The best printer/cutter for those focused on printing t-shirt vinyl.
The new BN-20A is a compact, easy-to-use inkjet with integrated contour cutting that provides unsurpassed value, exceptional print quality, and outstanding versatility. The BN-20A is especially designed for screen printers and those just focused on tshirt printing because the White and Metallic colors – which are rarely used for apparel and decal/label applications – has been removed. This is a great printer/cutter for heat applied vinyl and heat transfer vinyl (HTV). It works with all types of media including Specialty Materials and B-Flex.
Combining functionality, affordability, and reliability, the BN-20A is the perfect device for anyone looking to start up a home-based business, or for existing shops that want to expand into print-and-cut applications.
The VersaSTUDIO BN-20A is based on Roland DG’s original BN-20, offering the most popular features of its predecessor at an even lower price point. For those still wanting the BN-20, it remains in the Roland DG product line and is still available,
- Most compact and economical print-and-cut device in the Roland DG line
- Best printer in its class – prints up to 1,440 dpi and delivers unsurpassed color quality
- Prints and contour cuts in a single operation
- Extremely versatile – allows for wide range of applications including heat transfers, decals, labels, posters, and more
- GREENGUARD Gold certified Eco-Sol MAX 2 inks in CMYK configuration
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software
- Free set-up and training from Lawson
- Uses Eco-Sol Max 2 Inks (220 ml) - CMYK
- One Year Trouble Free Warranty - extendable up to 3 total years
- Uses 20 inch wide printable media
- Variable dot/droplet technology
- Uni- and Bi-directional printing
- Operating systems requirements - Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate (32/64-bit); CPU (2.0 GHx or faster recommended); RAM (2 GB+ recommended); Video card and monitor (resolution of 1,280 x 1,024+ recommended); Free hard-disk space (40 GB+ recommended)
- USB Port, Internet Connection necessary
- GSX-24 Stand
- Extended warranty