Ulano No. 5 Stencil Remover Paste
Ulano No. 5 is a ready-to-use screen printing emulsion and stencil removing paste for fast and thorough removal of direct emulsions, CDF Direct Films, and Pulsar indirect film from all types of mesh including metalized polyester. Has a thick consistency.
CAUTION: This product can FREEZE during shipment. If you do not understand about the "freezing issue", please call us at 314-382-9300 for information on this subject. Lawson can not be responsible for damages due to freezing.
- Remove screen printing ink with the proper solvent.
- Degrease first with MD-100 Screen Mesh Degreaser to remove solvent residues and to help speed the action of the stencil remover. Rinse thoroughly.
- Use a soft brush to apply Stencil Remover Paste No. 5 on the screen from both sides.
- Wait five minutes - no longer. Do not allow the stencil remover to dry on the screen, as this can result in a permanent stencil.
- Wash away the stencil with a hard spray of water, preferably a power spray.
Note: Avoid freezing Stencil Remover Paste No. 5. Freezing and thawing will change the consistency from a paste to a liquid. This has no effect on the chemical activity as a stencil remover.
Health & Safety Information
Stencil Remover Paste No. 5 is a strong oxidant. It can cause skin irritation; use gloves. Keep the container closed tightly. Clean spills immediately.
First Aid: In case of contact with the eyes or skin, flush immediately with water. If irritation develops, contact a physician.