Ulano No. 5 Stencil Remover Paste
A ready-to-use paste for fast and thorough removal of direct emulsions, CDF® Direct Films, and Ulanolux UP3 from all types of fabric including metalized polyester.Thick consistency.
CAUTION: This product can FREEZE during shipment. If you do not understand about the "freezing issue", please call us at 314-382-9300 for information on this subject. Lawson can not be responsible for damages due to freezing.
- Remove ink with the proper solvent.
- Degrease first with Screen Degreaser Liquid No. 3 to remove solvent residues and to help speed the action of the stencil remover. Rinse thoroughly.
- Use a soft brush to apply Stencil Remover Paste No. 5 on the screen from both sides.
- Wait five minutes - no longer. Do not allow the stencil remover to dry on the screen, as this can result in a permanent stencil.
- Wash away the stencil with a hard spray of water, preferably a power spray.
Note: Avoid freezing Stencil Remover Paste No. 5. Freezing and thawing will change the consistency from a paste to a liquid. This has no effect on the chemical activity as a stencil remover - it can be used in the same way as Stencil Remover Liquid No. 4.
Health & Safety Information
Stencil Remover Paste No. 5 is a strong oxidant. It can cause skin irritation; use gloves. Keep the container closed tightly. Clean spills immediately.
First Aid: In case of contact with the eyes or skin, flush immediately with water. If irritation develops, contact a physician.