TrueVIS VF2-640 Wide Color Gamut Printer
*Shipping & Additional Crating Costs Are Not Included In the Price Shown & Will NOT Be Reflected In Your Order's Total -- Quote on Request
The TrueVIS VF2-640 large format printer doesn’t just widen your color gamut, it takes your color completely off-the-chart with our richest and most vivid TrueVIS color output yet that allows you to perfectly target specific brand colors.
As part of the new generation of TrueVIS technology, the VF2-640 large format printer has been developed for unprecedented gamut expansion, exceptional close-up detail, and the unique ability to achieve both vividness and natural color reproduction. The VF2-640 answers the exact color requirements of your clients and rises above the quality standards of your competitors.
- 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program certified for added print confidence.
- Newly designed media clamps, pinch roller system and machine operation—improved design, job sequences, software functions, operation panel and maintenance.
- An included TUC4 take up system offers two modes for both thin films and heavier media, providing take-up stability for a smooth post process.
- Easily combine with a CAMM-1 GR series cutter for print and cut graphics— a dual-device workflow automatically recognizes printer crop marks on printed media.
- Pantone® colors can be accurately matched using the Roland Color System Library— a new Multi-Process Color Function enables use of Orange and Green inks as process colors.
- Included VersaWorks 6 Software offers new features that include improved speed and file handling, and the ability to create cut data directly in the RIP.