The Graphic Installers Handbook
After reading this book, you will be able to do more with graphics than you ever thought possible. Truly a must have for all shops!
Rob Ivers, who has more than 30 years experience with vinyl, has created a book that is the most up-to-date and comprehensive guide to graphics installation. Along with Rob's instructions he has also included many that cover all aspects of the graphics installation process. These areas include:
- Vinyl selection and working with solvents
- Design and graphics production
- Surface preparation and positioning the graphics
- Squeegee choice and trimming graphics
- Applications on rivets and complex curves
- Graphics recovery, repair, replacement and removal
- Roll striping, banners and architectural graphics
- How to wrap a box truck
- Managing your business and more
The Graphic Installers Handbook will help you improve the quality and creativity of your work, as well as opening up new markets that have only recently begun to accommodate vinyl graphics. Everything you will need to know in order for you to get the job done the right way the first time, is right there in your hands!