Lawson Swing-Away Heat Press 16" x 20"
Lawson Screen & Digital ProductsSKU:
*Shipping Charges Are Not Included In the Price Shown & Will NOT Be Reflected In Your Order's Total -- Quote on Request
Lawson Swing-Away Heat Press 16" x 20" | A Versatile Machine
The Lawson Swing-Away Heat Press prints high quality 16" x 20" heat transfers on dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers, small format dye sublimation transfers, print and cut vinyl transfer, flat hard surface transfers and more. It even works for direct-to-garment printing drying. This heat transfer press integrates with an adjustable height floor stand with wheels for easy use and mobility.
This heat transfer machine offers even heat and pressure distribution with adjustable manual pressure knob system that puts downward pressure onto the t-shirt and rubber bottom. It also offers an upfront digital time and temperature LCD display make it easy to use and operate.
The Lawson Swing-Away Heat Press 16" x 20" Is One Serious Machine
A great swing away heat press option for screen printers, direct-to-garment printers, those who do heat transfer vinyl (HTV), and transfers. The Lawson Swing-Away Heat Press has a heating element that pivots/swings to the side and achieves a very constant pressure across the entire heating element. Swing away models are preferred for those serious about heat transfer vinyl and obtaining more consistent pressure across the heating element, platen and garment. For DTG printers, the Lawson Large Swing-Away Heat Press is a fast and easy way to dry DTG ink and pretreatment solution. If you are doing heat transfer vinyl, vinyl for t-shirts, and screen printed or digital transfers, this is a good option for large image areas. It accommodates a variety of shirt and garment sizes, including youth, adult, large, XL, XXL and more.
- Platen Size: 16” x 20”
- Adjustable Height Floor Stand with Wheels
- Center Controlled Force Multiplier Pressure System
- Hover Capability for DTG Pre-Treat Process
- Adjustable Manual Pressure System
- LCD Display with Digital Time, Temperature and Pressure Display
- Industrial Grade Construction Provides Long Durability
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts,15 Amps
- Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 200°F – 400°F
- Perfect for T-Shirt Transfers, Small Format Dye Sublimation Transfers, Print and Cut Vinyl Transfers and More
- One Year Warranty with Spare Parts