STD Block Numbering Stencil Set
Kleen Kut Paper Block
This efficient athletic numbering method allows you to direct print numbers on most fabrics without investing in expensive numbering equipment. These inexpensive stencils adhere to the screen on the printing stroke and are thrown away after printing the number. The next stencil is then adhered to the screen in the same fashion with no adjustment or clean up of the screen before numbers.
- Standard and Full Block styles are the same for numbers: 3, 5, 6, 8, 9 & 0
- Full Block numbers: 1, 2, 4 and 7 have a wide serif or foot. Standard don't.
- Outline style stencils must be used with the solid stencils to achieve a two-color outlined number.
With our complete line of numbering stencils, Block, Full Block, Outline or Soccer style, any printer can compete for team uniforms with a winning look.
Our numbering stencils are sold in sets, with replacement numbers available in packs of 100.
A set consists of:
- 200 number 1's
- 100 number 0,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9's
- 100 3" wide paper spacer strips
Instructions for using paper numbering stencils