Specialty Materials Glitter Flex 2
GlitterFlex2™ films produce a multi-faceted glitter effect with a flexible and durable polyurethane polymer that encapsulates reflective polyester particles. Use GlitterFlex™ when you want the sparkle in your designs to stretch.
As GlitterFlex2™ films are thicker than most of our other films, simply increase the downward pressure of your knife blade in order to ensure clean cuts and easy weeding.
No nylon, dazzle cloth, shiny polyester or moisture-wicking materials.
- Press at 300°F with medium pressure for 6-8 seconds.
- Let cool, remove the polyester liner sheet
- Cover the image with a Teflon or silicon cover sheet and reheat for 6 seconds to complete cure.
- A release paper or Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- For best wear, turn garments inside/out and wash in cool or warm and tumble or hang dry.
Always test materials before proceeding with print runs.