Lawson Small Clamshell Heat Press 9" x 12"
Lawson Screen & Digital ProductsSKU:
*Shipping Charges Are Not Included In the Price Shown & Will NOT Be Reflected In Your Order's Total -- Quote on Request
The Lawson Large Clamshell Heat Press is an industrial grade quality heat press with a heat platen size of 9” x 12. This clamshell style press is best for fast and easy garment dressing and heat transfer applications. Adjust the pressure with a manual pressure knob system located off the heating platen, away from the heating element so it stays cool all day. A digital time and temperature LCD display make it easy to use and operate.
A compact and economical option for screen printers, direct-to-garment printers, those who do heat transfer vinyl (HTV), and transfers that want a small heat transfer press. For DTG printers, the Lawson Small Clamshell Heat Press is a fast and easy way to dry, cure, your DTG ink and pretreat solution. If you are doing heat transfer vinyl, vinyl for t-shirts, and screen printed or digital transfers, this is a good option for large image areas. It is best for smaller garment sizes, including baby, youth and adult shirts.
Ideal applications include heat transfers on dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers, small format dye sublimation transfers, print and cut vinyl transfer, flat hard surface transfers and more.
- Transfer Platen Size: 9” x 12”
- Clamshell Type Press for Ease of Use
- Provides Even and Consistent Transfers
- Wide Opening for Effortless Mounting of Substrates
- Adjustable Manual Pressure System
- Digital Time and Temperature LCD Screen
- Small and Compact Footprint with Easy Mobility
- Industrial Quality with Value Pricing
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts,15 Amps
- Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 200°F – 400°F
- Perfect for Hobby Transfers, T-Shirt Transfers, Small Format Dye Sublimation Transfers, Print and Cut Vinyl Transfers and More
- One Year Warranty with Spare Parts