Lawson SBQ-501 Ultra-Fast Blue Textile Emulsion
Lawson Screen & Digital ProductsSKU:
Lawson SBQ-501 Ultra-Fast Blue Screen Printing Photopolymer Emulsion has high solid content ( 43%) that allows a thick build per coat, reducing the number of coats over conventional emulsions, and facilitates quick drying. With exceptional photo-sensitivity, this screen printing emulsion type reduces exposure time and will be of interest to low volume printers with weak light sources. Stencils made with sbq emulsion are extremely wear resistant and will not become tacky under high humidity conditions. Its high viscosity ( 7200 CPS) provides good coating control. The blue color makes it easy contrast for stencil inspection. SBQ-501 is resistant to plastisol inks and most wash-up solvents, making it easy to reclaim in automatic stencil removal equipment or by hand.
- Very fast exposing
- fast stencil throughput for high volume shops
- can be used with weak light sources
- High ( 43%) solids content
- dries quickly
- will not become tacky under high humidity conditions
- better mesh bridging on coarse screens
- lower Rz value yields sharper printed edges
- High viscosity ( 7200 cps)
- easier to control during coating
- Resists plastisols and most washup solvents
- easy to reclaim with automatic equipment or by hand
- High contrast blue color
- easy stencil inspection, even on colored mesh
- Shelf life
- unopened: 1 year at 68º F. (20º C.)
For any screen printing emulsion problems call 314-382-9300.
CAUTION: Some emulsions can FREEZE during shipment. If you do not understand about the "freezing issue", please call us at 1-314-382-9300 for information on this subject. Lawson can not be responsible for damages due to freezing.