Roland Eco-Sol MAX 2 Inkjet Ink Cartridges
Roland Eco-Sol MAX 2 Inkjet Ink Cartridges are designed to work with Roland devices, like the BN-20 VersaStudio, VSi VersaCAMM units, and the SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640 Large-Format Inkjet Printer/Cutters. They are the winner of the prestigious DPI, EDP and Viscom awards, Eco-Sol MAX Metallic Silver ink is an absolute game changer for your business.
These high-density inks are available in CMYK. Additional colors such as Metallic Silver, White, and more are available too. These color options provide superior print resolution for sign and graphics and have a wider color gamut for fiercer colors with exceptionally bright reds, greens and blues. The Eco-Sol Max inks meet the demand for higher standards in both color and performance.
- The Eco-Sol Max 2 cartridges dry faster, which increases productivity time.
- They are water, scratch and UV resistant with three year outdoor durability expectancy.
- Aggressively adheres to a wide variety of uncoated materials
- Is odorless and does not require ventilation or environmental equipment
Eco-Sol Max Metallic inks help your business stand-out in the following ways:
- Prints as a spot color or combines with CMYK to create virtually any metallic or pearlescent hue
- Sign and graphics providers can charge an average of 30% more for premium metallic ink graphics
- Many applications – adds excitement to vehicle graphics or elegance to packaging and POP’s
Undercoat or enhance with Eco-Sol White Ink
Start printing on clear and reflective media for high-impact labels, packaging, window decals, and more. The White Eco-Sol MAX adds effects and highlights to text and graphics and can be printed as an undercoat to CMYK images to create dramatic print quality.