Roland BN-20 Desktop Inkjet Printer/Cutter
Sale price lasts through December 31, 2019. All printers must ship by the end of the year for the sale price.
In today's market, there's a big need for one-offs and short runs. The VersaStudio BN-20 Desktop Inkjet Printer/Cutter was developed to provide custom print/cut jobs on demand without a large investment in equipment. With its desktop footprint and economical price, it is dollar for dollar one of the most versatile profit centers available.
The Roland VersaStudio BN-20 is the perfect inkjet desktop vinyl printer/cutter. An award winning eco-solvent ink system that allows you to print metallic and white, offers a range of printable materials. Integrated contour cutting allows you to print and print/cut a variety of vinyl materials, including heat applied vinyl for t-shirts, stickers, decals and much more. The BN 20 is perfect for creating t-shirt graphics, numbers for sports jerseys, posters and so much more. You can print and create on-demand custom graphics.
All purchases of the Roland BN-20 now come with free Roland software to control basic machine functions, status and calibrations. The BN-20 is simple to use and operate by easily allowing you to manage output, provide real-time costs and monitor replacement parts so you are never down.
The BN 20 desktop inkjet printer/cutter provides the highest levels you expect with Roland printers. Featuring a piezo inkjet print head that can print up to 1440 dpi, the BN20 prints exceptionally smooth color gradations, richer density and deeper image saturation so your prints will have exceptional quality.
Print and Cut in one with VersaStudio’s streamlined production process. Automatically contour cut your printed material, eliminating the need to reload and reposition graphics. Laminated graphics uses Rolands’ Quadralign® four-point optical registration system to remove prints, lainate and reload for cutting. Quadralign will automatically realigns the cutting path and automatically compensates for skew and distortion.
- Integrated printing and cutting in a 20-inch desktop inkjet
- Supports roll media from 6 inches up to 20 inches wide
- Free Roland software to get you up and running out of the box (R-Works and Roland VersaWorks)
- Professional Eco-Sol Ink Options with fast drying times, high density and a wide color gamut
- Roland OnSupport to receive alerts via text or email when low on ink or upon completing a print job
- Rugged scratch resistant ink for use on stickers, bumper stickers, decals and outdoor signs.
- Eco-SOL MAX ink configurations of CMYK, CMYK+Mt (Metallic Silver), CMYK+Magenta or CMYK+White
- Roland automated Ink Circulation System for economical operation
- 300 gram cutting capability
- Integrated consistent contour cutting
- Gold-plated print head to reduce static and prevent clogging
- Patent-pending wiper system to increase print head life and reduce maintenance costs
- Easy to load media feed for roll printing.
- Energy Star compliant
- Roland reliability and support
- One (1) Year Warranty for parts and labor