PolySport Polyester Plastisol Ink
Lawson Screen & Digital ProductsSKU:
PolySport Polyester Plastisol Ink has low-dye-migration specially formulated for stretch fabrics, such as 100% polyester uniforms, and can cure at low temperatures (270 degrees F) which reduces screen printing production time. It lays down flat as a print, without the "blowing agent" that causes problems with other t-shirt inks.
PolySport polyester Plastisol ink is the premier ink for screen printing on polyester. It is specifically formulated for printing on performance apparel, uniforms, polyester/spandex materials, wicking material, dry fit and athlesiure wear.
- Money back guarantee
- 100% Poly has low after flash tack
- High Bleed resistance on all fabrics
- Ability to print on newer fabrics that are temperature sensitive
- High Yield
- Perfectly creamy, out of the bucket, with no reducer needed
- PolySport Ink does not settle, or separate over time.
- No need for white underbase to print colors on dark garments
- Highest Opacity and brightest white on the market today.
- Improved Make-ready
- Easier and Faster Clean-up
- Easier to print on screen printing Manual Presses
- Lead Free, Phthalate Free
- All inks pass all requirements of CPSC HR-4040, CA Prop 65
PMS color matching is available. Call 314-382-9300 for more information on this.
Click here for safety data sheet -Legion PolySports Colors
Click here for safety data sheet - Legion Poly Sport White