The Mini-Printer/ASI is air operated (pneumatic), but has electric control switches for maximum reliability. Its heavy-duty design holds up to constant production use and provides years of trouble-free production with little required maintenance. Ideal for 1-color screen printing and critical ine and half-tone printing. This screen printing press machine is easily customizable to meet special printing requirements.
This compact screen printing press is portable, quick and easy to set up, use and maintain. The Mini-Printer-ASI ships fully assembled, saving you time and money. With the Lawson Mini Printer-ASI, you can print on all screen printable items. Screen print on t-shirts, novelty items, bags, backpacks, tote bags, heat transfers, cards, decals, bumper stickers, wood, glass, plastics, coroplast and signs.
The Mini Printer-ASI is also great for ink labs and color matching departments. Custom Sizes and Designs Available on request.
Standard Print Areas:
14" x 22" (Model #1422)
18" x 24" (Model #1822)
08" x 10" (Model #810) & All-Over T-shirt Printer (by special request)
Why Buy the Lawson Mini-Printer/ASI:
- Versatile Design for multi-purpose printing
- Customizable Options
- Compact Design
- Stand or Sit Operation
- Simple Dual-Action, Squeegee
- Auto-Balance Squeegee for fast set-up & job change-over
- True-Glide Front Micro-Registration
- Open-Access to Screen for easy registration and ink loading
- Quick-Change Platens for bags, t-shirts and small part printing
- Backed by a Company of People Who Care
- Designed, Manufactured & Assembled 100% in the U.S.A.