Lawson Large Clamshell Heat Press 16" x 20"
Lawson Screen & Digital ProductsSKU:
*Shipping Charges Are Not Included In the Price Shown & Will NOT Be Reflected In Your Order's Total -- Quote on Request
The Lawson Large Clamshell Heat Press is a great value heat press with a platen size of 16" x 20". It features a clamshell type press for fast and easy garment mounting and heat transfer applications. The pressure is adjusted with a manual pressure knob system located off the heating platen to keep it cool to the touch throughout the day. A digital time and temperature LCD display make it easy to use and operate.
A great heat transfer press option for screen printers, direct-to-garment printers, those who do heat transfer vinyl (HTV), and transfers. For DTG users, the Lawson Large Clamshell Heat Press is a fast and easy way to dry, or cure, your DTG ink and pretreatment solution. If you are doing heat transfer vinyl, vinyl for t-shirts, and screen printed or digital transfers, this is a good option for large image areas. It can accommodate all sizes of t-shirts, including youth, adult, large, XL, XXL and more.
Ideal applications include heat transfers on dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers, small format dye sublimation transfers, print and cut vinyl transfer, flat hard surface transfers and more.
- Transfer Platen Size: 16” x 20”
- Clamshell Type Press for Ease of Use
- Wide Opening for Effortless Mounting of Substrates
- Adjustable Manual Pressure System
- Digital Time and Temperature LCD Screen
- Small and Compact Footprint with Easy Mobility
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts,15 Amps
- Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 200°F – 400°F
- One Year Warranty with Spare Parts