Jet-Pro Softstretch Inkjet Transfer Paper for Light-Colored Garments
Lawson Screen & DigitalSKU:
Jet-Pro Softstretch is designed for the heat transfer of photos and images using inkjet printers to light-colored substrates. Great for T-shirts, sweatshirts, mousepads, coasters, puzzles, and leather goods. It is also best with garments that have a tight weave especially when transferring to sweatshirts. It produces a soft stretchable hand and excels at producing crisp color while offering good wash-ability. It is designed for commercial heat press application and not recommended for hand iron.
- Use with inkjet printers
- Choose garments with tight weaves
- For hot peel applications from a commercial heat press only!
- Ideal for transferring images onto a wide variety of light colored substrates
- Produces a soft stretchable hand and crisp colors
- Good wash-ability
605-104-5-PK Jet-Pro Softstretch 8.5" x 11" (100 sheets per pack) .......... $90.00
605-104-6-PK Jet-Pro Softstretch 11" x 17" (100 sheets per pack) ......... $190.00
LAUNDERING: It is recommended that you wait at least 24 hours prior to washing the garment for the first time. For the initial wash, turn garment inside out and wash separately in cool water. Immediately remove garment from washer and put in dryer at warm setting. If left wet in washer the inks may bleed. NEVER use bleach. Do not iron directly on the transferred area.
STORAGE OF PAPER: Return unused portion of paper to a sealed bag. Do not remove from carton or poly bag until you are ready to use. Keep product in a cool dry environment away from heating and cooling sources.
PRINTING & APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS( Click here for a printable PDF)
- Mirror the image
- Load the paper so that the image will appear on the coated side of the paper
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired
- Commercial Heat Press Only (No Hand Iron)
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side down
- Press 30 seconds at 375 degrees using heavy pressure
- Remove paper while still hot