ER-110 Super Concentrate Emulsion Remover
Lawson Screen & DigitalSKU:
ER-110 Super Concentrate Emulsion Remover | Super Concentrated
Lawson’s ER-110 Super Concentrate Emulsion Remover is a great way to save money on screen printing chemicals. This will quickly and cheaply strip all types of emulsion off of screen printing mesh. So concentrated that 1 quart of ER-110 Super Concentrated Emulsion Remover makes 5 gallons! The 8oz bottle makes 1 gallon of emulsion remover.
This ER-110 emulsion chemical remover is specifically designed to penetrate and dissolve all types of emulsion and capillary film without weakening the mesh. This emulsion remover removes all photopolymer, diazo and capillary film emulsions to increase the speed of reclaiming. Blend at a ratio of 1 part concentrate to 20 parts water for best results. ER-110 has a 9 month shelf-life.
This ER-110 Emulsion Remover is one of the best screen printing supplies you can get because:
- Non-toxic & 100% Biodegradable
- The super-concentrated formula saves you money
- Has a built in degreaser
- Removes any brand of emulsion or capillary film
How to Use in Wash Out & Spray Out Booth
- Spray onto both sides of the screen.
- Scrub with a s scrub pad or brush on both sides of the screen.
- Let SR-45 sit for 30 seconds to soften the emulsion. Do not allow SR-45 to dry as it will damage your screen.
- Pressure wash the emulsion off. Start on the print (tshirt) side and at the bottom of the screen, working up. Flip the screen over and pressure wash on the squeegee side.
Shipping Information: Can ship UPS/FedEx Ground with NO Hazmat fees.
Click Here For Safety Data Sheet