Epson SureColor P-800 for Film Positives and More
*Limited Time Offer
In the month of February 2018, Epson is running a special Mail-In Rebate for the Epson SureColor P-800 Screen Printing Edition. Purchase either an Epson SureColor P-800 Screen Printing Edition, or the printer and stand combo and download a copy of the form (provided below). Fill out the form and mail in to Epson (NOT Lawson) within 30 days of purchase to receive a rebate of $350.
*Now with optional Floor Stand Available
This film positive printer is designed for the screen printer. An easy to use film processor that uses unique Epson print heads, produces the most dense and darkest film positives. With the P-800, you no longer have to use an all-black system or darken your transparency. The P-800 is backed by Epson's unrivaled warranty. The Epson P800 uses film positive sheets or can be set up for rolls.
The P-800 includes the printer, ink and power guide.
The P-800 LSP Edition includes the printer, ink, film, and Film Maker software - along with Epson's 1-year limited warranty.
*The NEW P-800 Screen Print Edition includes the printer, ink, film, roll media adopter, and AccuRip Black Pearl software — all supported by Epson, with a 1-year limited warranty.
- All-new Epson UltraChrome HD Inks
- Epson MicroPiezo AMC print head
- Compact size (26.9" W x 14.8" D)
- Unmatched print quality
- Versatile media handling for sheets or rolls
- Prints on transparencies, photo papers, fine art papers and poster board
- New roll feeder option lets you print from roll-based media
- Complete connectivity enables printing from just about any device, including smartphones and tablets
Note: Customer responsible for purchase of own computer.
Now the optional floor stand with casters is available. Whether you own a P-800 already or are looking to buy one, don't worry we have plenty of options to choose from!