Epson SureColor P800 for Film Positives and More
Mail-in Rebate of $300 on the Epson SureColor P800 and $350 on the Epson SureColor P800 Screen Print Edition
*Now with optional Floor Stand Available
This film positive printer is designed for the screen printer. An easy to use film processor that uses unique Epson print heads, produces the most dense and darkest film positives. With the P-800, you no longer have to use an all-black system or darken your transparency. The P-800 is backed by Epson's unrivaled warranty. The Epson P800 uses film positive sheets or can be set up for rolls.
The P800 includes the printer, ink and power guide.
*The NEW P800 Screen Print Edition includes the printer, ink, film, roll media adopter, and AccuRip Black Pearl software — all supported by Epson, with a 1-year limited warranty.
- All-new Epson UltraChrome HD Inks
- Epson MicroPiezo AMC print head
- Compact size (26.9" W x 14.8" D)
- Unmatched print quality
- Versatile media handling for sheets or rolls
- Prints on waterproof inkjet transparencies, photo papers, fine art papers and poster board
- New roll feeder option lets you print from roll-based media
- Complete connectivity enables printing from just about any device, including smartphones and tablets
Note: Customer responsible for purchase of own computer.
Now the optional floor stand with casters is available. Whether you own a P800 already or are looking to buy one, don't worry we have plenty of options to choose from!