Atkins Digital Thermometer - Digital Temperature Measuring
This is the most accurate method of checking ink and shirt temperature in the dryer. Digital readout shows temperature of whatever it is touching. The probe has a long wire, so it can measure the temperature of your shirt as it goes through the dryer. Includes donut probe, long high-temperature wire, case and your first battery.
The "Donut" Screen Printing Probe is specially designed to meet the needs of today's Screen Printers. The sensor wires are constructed of very fine gauge alloy metals, specially chosen for their temperature-sensing properties. The wires are designed to make direct contact with the ink. Many other temperature measuring devices are capable of reading only the temperature of the air around the silk screened item. The rise and fall of the ink temperature may be significantly different than that of the garment or the surrounding air.
- Temperature Range: -40° to 1832°F / -40° to 1000°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9F°/ ±0.5C° from -40° to 495°F (-40° to 257°C); ±6% of reading remainder of range
- Resolution: Whole Degree in Fahrenheit / Tenth Degree (up to 257°) in Celsius
- Auto Off: Yes, after 5 minutes non-use
- F/C Switchable: Yes
- Certification: CE Component
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Year Instrument Warranty
- Power Supply: (1) AA Battery
- Battery Life: 1000 hours
- Easy twist-open battery hatch
- Replaceable probe connector if it becomes damaged
- Can use with any thermocouple probe that has a standard mini-connector