394-TS Shuttle Press
The 394 Shuttle Press is a high production, twin station heat transfer press. It is available in two different heater block sizes: 16" x 20" and an over-sized 20" x 25". Designed for optimal pressing efficiency in a demanding heat transfer production environment, the 394 Shuttle Press removes operator inefficiency and pressing delays in a compact and user-friendly design. By utilizing two shuttling tables, the press allows for constant pressing, and the operator is able to load and unload work while the opposite table is being pressed. The next set of work is immediately available for pressing after the prior cycle, therefore minimizing both operator and press idle time.
Coupled with a state-of-the-art control system, and a solid steel and casting frame structure, the 394 provides extended dependable service in even the most demanding production environments. The 394 exerts up to 12,000 pounds of force, the capacity necessary for Embossing. The high wattage heater in the 394 will keep up with any heat demand, ensuring absolutely no heat recovery issues often found with standard presses. The 394 is configured for standard T-shirt & textile printing, and is easily adapted for other substrates such as ceramics, woods, metals, mouse pads and fusing & laminating applications.
- Twin shuttle dual workstations for fast, high speed production by a single operator.
- 12,000 lbs max force.
- Digital Knight integrated state-of-the-art control system
- Open access emergency release buttons.
- Heat platen, wiring, and all controls are mounted on a solid stationary four-post channel frame support to insure minimal maintenance.
- Smooth roller bearing slide rail with 3/8" aluminum tables: independent surrounding drape tray for garment overhang.
- Permanent mounting on casters for easy loading, unloading and in house movement.
- Built-in safety alarm and circuit protection OSHA approved dual safety operation controls.
- Lifetime Warranty on heat platen, Full one year warranty on machine.
- Machine provides ability to apply a variety of special effects decorating as well, such as multimedia foiling, sublimation, hot-split transfer, color copier imaging, and deep embossing.
- Custom sized & shaped bottom table castings available for specific layout requirements.
- 394-TS 16" x 20" Twin Shuttle Press
- Weight: 850 Lbs
- Electrical: 3600W / 17A / 220V
- Dimensions: 60" W x 48" D x 55" H
Shipping, Crating, and Freight Additional Cost -- Quote on Request