Epson SureColor P800 Film Positives Printer
*This Item Has Been Discontinued.
*Now with optional Floor Stand Available
This film positive printer is designed for all levels of screen printers. An easy to use film processor that uses unique Epson print heads, produces the most dense and darkest film positives. With the P-800, you no longer have to use an all-black system or darken your transparency. The P-800 is backed by Epson's unrivaled warranty. The Epson P800 uses film positive sheets or can be set up for rolls.
The Epson SureColor P800 LSD Edition is packaged for screen printers in mind. The package includes the printer, a set of inks, a box (100 sheets) of 13" x 19" waterproof inkjet film and Film Maker DTP Plus rip software for the best color separations and half tones.
- All-new Epson UltraChrome HD Inks
- Epson MicroPiezo AMC print head
- Compact size (26.9" W x 14.8" D)
- Unmatched print quality
- Versatile media handling for sheets or rolls
- Prints on waterproof inkjet transparencies, photo papers, fine art papers and poster board
- New roll feeder option lets you print from roll-based media
- Complete connectivity enables printing from just about any device, including smartphones and tablets
The P800 includes
- 9 High-capacity 64 ml initial ink cartridges
- Power Cord
- Start Here Guide
- Printer Basics with Warranty Statement
- Media pack for printhead alignments
Note: Customer responsible for purchase of own computer.
Now the optional floor stand with casters is available. Whether you own a P800 already or are looking to buy one, don't worry we have plenty of options to choose from!