Lawson SBQ-1077 Red Emulsion
Lawson Screen & Digital ProductsSKU:
Lawson's SBQ-1077 Red Emulsion is a versatile screen printing emulsion. This photopolymer emulsion works on plastisol ink and water-based ink; eliminating the need to buy two emulsions and saving you money.
Our experts have done extensive testing with this new emulsion/formulation, and have determined, "it's the smoothest coating emulsion with the best resolution, and fastest exposure ever seen."
This product is highly recommended for all CTS customers. The SBQ-1077 Red Emulsion solves many satellite and other "dot" issues that can occur.
- Red Color
- 12 - 18 Month Self Life
- 45% Solid Content (high viscosity)
- Smooth Coating for Coarse or Fine Mesh
- Super fast Exposure (10x faster than most dual-cure emulsions)
- Water-Resistant (with post exposure)
- No "Screen Lock-In" Issues
- easy Re-Claim
- Great for General Purpose or CTS Applications
- Freeze-Thaw Stable
- Can use an Optional Add-In Diazo to Improve Resolution and Sharpness
Also Available in
205-1077-S5.....$3,410.00 ($62.00 per/gallon) * Call to Order