Everything you love about HotMark Revolution in a printable! RevolutionPrint applies to Cotton, Polyester, AND Nylon garments! It is very thin and stretchable. It can be applied as low as 230°F and peeled hot. The low temperature application virtually eliminates platen marks from heat when applying this vinyl to t-shirts, jerseys and other garments. This easy to weed vinyl has a fast low temperature application.
Carrier: Self-Adhesive & Clear Polyester
- Prepare your design right-reading (DO NOT MIRROR) following the instruction of the printer manufacturer. NOTE: It is recommended to use OEM printer inks. Printable medias are very sensitive: always handle with care, preferably with gloves.
- Set your printing temperature to 45°C and drying temperature to 50°C
- Use the adequate printing profile (for instance, with Roland COLORIP or VersaWorks, select the profile GENERIC VINYL 1, and we recommend to select the option MAX IMPACT).
- Remove the product from the printer and wait for the complete drying of inks at room temperature, at least 4 hours.
- Weed the excess material.
- Use an application tape ATT 450 or ATT 500L to transfer your design
- Heat press on the garment following the recommended time and temperature for the type of fabric being used and protect the polyester carrier with silicone paper with a medium to firm pressure.
- Cotton/Poly Low Temp 245°F - 20s
- Cotton Quick Time 285°F - 5s
- Nylon 285°F - 1st: 5s 2nd: 15s
- Peel the tape off hot.
Wash: Always respect the garment's instructions and allow 24 hours after application before washing. Wash preferably inside-out and tumble dry. It is okay to dry-clean. Do NOT Bleach.
Store: Up to 1 year in a dry room away from sunlight in a vertical position in a plastic bag so dust will not stick to it.