Screen Printing Class in Atlanta GA
Lawson Screen & DigitalSKU:
Due to Covid-19, we are limiting the size of the class. Face masks are required to attend any of our training sessions. A Lawson representative will call you to confirm your slot after you sign up.
Want to learn how to screen print? Join our Textile Tech class in Atlanta, Georgia. This class is a one day class that gives you hands-on t-shirt printing experience. We will take you step by step through the whole printing process.
Spend a day learning from our on staff experts. This screen printing workshop covers:
- Guidelines for T-shirt design and separation
- Screen mesh selection and stretching
- Capillary film and direct emulsion coating
- Exposure calculation
- Ink preparation and mixing for different colored shirts
- Conveyor dryer and press settings
- Screen Printing Press setup & registration
- Production and shop setup techniques
- Silk screen equipment maintenance
- Screen and plastisol ink cleanup
- Stencil Removal from mesh
- General troubleshooting
- Extensive Q & A's
For additional information call 314-382-9300.