How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit Book
Updated recently again, the "bible" of garment printing industry covers everything from printing T-Shirts and heat transfers to nylon jackets, baseball caps and more.
This book covers everything from A to Z about screen printing T-Shirts and Heat Transfers, and includes sections on printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and more. This is the book the industry talks about. It is responsible for getting thousands of T-Shirt printers into the profitable garment printing business! Every successful shop has a "well used" copy of this book. How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit has literally become "the Bible" of the industry. It is written in an easy-to-follow step-by-step manner by industry experts Scott and Pat Fresener who have been in the industry since 1970.
- Complete Suppliers Directory Over 450 Listings
- Over 20 Wall Charts and Ready-To-Use Forms
- Plans To Build Your Own Equipment
- Over 350 Photographs and Illustrations
- Trade Magazine FREE Subscription Forms
- New Chapter on Inkjet-to-Garment Printing
- Revised Artwork and Computer Graphics Chapter
This book will teach you everything you need to know!
- How to start on a shoestring and build a profitable company.
- All about screen making.
- All about T-Shirt inks.
- How to build or buy equipment.
- Where to fin customers.
- How to market and sell your work.
- How to set-up a shop in your home or large factory.
- How to use specialty inks like puff, shimmer, high density, glitter and suede.
- How to make heat transfers.
- How to print: T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, Caps, Posters, Signs and more...
Softcover, 8 1/2" x 11"