Looking to add to your screen printing business? Direct to garment definitely deserves a strong look. Click the link to learn why.
Reasons to Add Direct-to-Garment Printing to Your Shop:
- Expanded capability means additional marketing and sales opportunities. If you want to grow your business, one of the easier ways is to offer new products and services.
- Enhanced profits by offering RUSH printing services. If you can produce an order within 24 hours, you will attract new customers, keep your current customers happy, create new customer loyalty, and make dramatically expanded profit margins for your rush services.
- Prospecting becomes easier and better when you can show the client an actually design printed on the shirt you want to sell. People need to “see it, to believe it”
- Niche marketing becomes a reality with DTG printing. Market and sell to hospitals, HR departments, Employment Agencies, Health Clinics, Tupperware Parties, Birthday Parties, Confirmation and Bar and Bat-Mitzvahs
- Easy Start-Up. Most DTG printers, like the Epson F-2000 offered by Lawson, are “print-n-play” units. You’ll be up and running within 1 hour of receipt – It’s really an entire “business-in-a-box” concept.
Interested in buying a DTG Printer? Check out the Epson SureColor F2000
Share this post
- Tags: Direct to Garment